Album Art

14.11.09 at 5:58 PM
Have you ever gone to a random cd store? I know its hard to find those now because the music industry has changed into buying music online. For those who still go to CD stores let me talk a little about album cover art. First of all, I love album art! I think it is one of the best ways an artist can express their passion for art through music. I bet that the first thing that a cover artist has to do is listen to the album a couple of times. He/She has to really know what the music message is going to be to those who are going to listen to it perhaps everyday. Personally, cover art is very unique. I have bought CDs that look amazing, and just bought them for the cover art. One of my favorite album covers has to be "The Damnwells Bastards of the Beat." Next time you go to a CD store- buy a CD album that you like not because of the music but because of the cover art.

Design Madness | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com