SFA Fashion Show

10.11.09 at 11:16 PM
Sacramento.
I went to a Fashion Show that showed me another perspective on design. I saw a lot of designers that were not prepared in a Fashionable manner. What this means is that their designs simply weren't new or well tailored. The design that I saw was disappointing for 8 out of 10 designers. The clothes looked more like costumes rather than regular clothes. There was one dress in particular that I did not like at all. I even had to whisper to my friend to tell her the dress was hideous. It was a royal blue balloon dress. Trimmed tightly at the end, and puffy on the top. The woman wearing the dress was also not a very good model. I suggest that for those aspiring fashion designers to think more about the presentation of your garments. Would you want someone like me to judge your hard work to be so awful? I don't think so. Designers have to think about the mean judges like myself, and do whatever it takes to do the BEST they can at what they are about to show to possibly millions of people.
Don't want to look at something like this:
Source: http://growabrain.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/ugly_dress.jpg



Design Madness | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com